ENGINEERED TO INCEASE PRODUCTIVITY AND CAPACITY WITHOUT INCREASING OVERHEADS
Imagine being able to increase your capacity and productivity by 40% without increasing your overheads… how many more projects could you take on every year? How much quicker would you get paid by getting on, and off, the jobsite sooner?
Our packages include versatile facade materials, fully tested labor saving installation and manufacturer’s in-house training programs.
In addition, our Arrowhead systems use a revolutionary t-clip that both fastens the panel to the wall and allows it to be easily removed without affecting the other panels around it. Our current range of systems includes the following:
This system is aesthetically similar to traditional rain screen systems but is designed to significantly reduce installation and labour costs. The system is design so that the base wall extrusions are shimmed and attached to the exterior wall first. The extrusions are then used to take the measurements for the panels. This allows for panels to be placed straight onto the extrusion and held in place by the T-clips.
Arrowhead is a non-progressive panel system which means that it is a system of building facade cladding panels that can be installed in any sequence.
Compare the differences between Progressive and Non-Progressive panel installation systems below:
How do the Arrowhead systems save time and money?
- Arrowhead eliminates the need for multiple steps in shop drawings and re-verification
- Reduce installation complexity and labor.
- Shorten project lead times.
- Begin fabrication of panels quickly after field measurements, rather than the additional shop drawing and re-verification required with traditional systems.
- Reduce the risk of liquidated damages – facade cladding is normally one of the last scopes on the project, so having the ability to add as many crews as can fit on the job site means that even an already fast system can be sped up!
Quick lead times
Our Arrowhead range is in stock at our warehouse in Connecticut and available for immediate delivery to anywhere in North America or Canada.
Easy to install
Arrowhead Systems are compatiable with our ACM / MCM Products: Vitrabond, Vitrabond G2 and Vitraplate as well as other industry brands.
Patent Number: 10,017,947
Patent Number: 10,208,484
Patent Number: 10, 087,639
Patent Number: 9,777,486
Patent Number: 9,903,123
Patent Number: 10,180,004
Multiple U.S. Patents Pending
Canadian patents Pending
Australian Patents Pending
United Arab Emirates Patents Pending
European Union Patents Pending