Fairview Architectural North America offers the highest quality metal façade system solutions in the United States and Canada. We have been growing at an average of 50% annually for the past 7 years, and are looking for responsible, adaptable and positively-minded individuals for our Inside Sales & Lead Generation team.
This is a Business to Business Sales position where your role is to gain commitments from project influencers, bringing pre-qualified projects thru the pipeline to quoting, follow-up, and closing the sale. The ideal candidate celebrates small wins as the opportunity progresses thru the pipeline, and enjoys a combination of relationship building and gaining commitments.
Why join the Fairview Team?
- Enjoy the positive culture of success of a fast-growing company.
- Your individual performance is recognized and rewarded.
- Advance within the company based on your performance and skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and gain commitment from project influencers using a consultative solution selling approach – understand their needs, wants and pain points and offer a solution accordingly.
- Network and refer among the project influencers
- Prepare, present and follow-up quotes
- Maintain communication with project influencers, and maintain accurate records of communications in the CRM System.
- Good computer skills; Experience using MS Office, and experience in maintaining accurate live records in a customer database (CRM).
- Be in adequate physical & mental health to physically, cognitively, and intellectually be able to perform the duties required for the job, with the ability to focus despite distractions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and confident inter-personal skills with experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships thru challenging circumstances.
- Excellent personal time and task management and prioritization skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to grasp and communicate technical information effectively relevant to the client’s needs.
- Unquestionable work ethics, with a sense of obligation towards the company, team and clients.
- Eager to make another phone call, with experience in negotiating and closing large deals on value to the client (not price).
- Minimum High school diploma required;
- Above-average literacy in English, computer skills & basic math; system-specific training will be provided.
Please send our resume and covering letter to: email@example.com